Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Look at me! I'm taking a bath with my big bro!



I am a big girl now.  I don't need to take a bath in a baby tub anymore, I can take a bath in the big tub.  The other night, me and Sammy took a bath together.

Sammy's the best big brother, he showed me how to wash and rinse, and I ate the bath toys.



Speaking of eating, I can eat real food now.  Here's when me and grandma and grandpa Steve went to El Toro Loco.  I am eating a quesadilla!  Well, sucking on the quesadilla anyway.




Sometimes when things aren't going my way, I let mom and dad know it.  I figured out that if I cry loud enough, the person I want to pick me up will pick me up.  Of course, sometimes, I'm not so passionate about getting picked up, here's me suggesting that I get picked up, but then being interested in a toy.

(not pictured: Actual tears)

Finally, Here I am wearing Sammy's monkey ears from his first Halloween.  I am almost as old now as he was then.

No comments:

Post a Comment